The Micuna Sweet Bear Baby Cot is one of the parents’ and babies’ favourite collections. Is it because they fall in love with its teddy? Because it is made of the highest quality woods from sustainable forests? Is it because of convenience? Because of its two-positions bed frame?
The Sweet Bear Baby Cot is designed and made in Spain with beech wood from sustainable forests.
Alternatively you can add several Micuna systems: The DUO kit can convert two cradles into twin cradles. The Pendulum System allows the rocking of the cradle using a rocker drawer or the RELAX SYSTEM a practical system by means of which you can place the mattress of the cradle in two different positions: in a horizontal position and one with an inclination of 7º to 10º without needing to get the baby out of the cradle or to wake him up.
Micuna is a Spanish brand founded in 1973 that specialize in manufacturing wooden furniture for children. Currently the leader on the national market and fourth on the European, this established company only uses the highest quality materials and pride themselves on being the safest on the market.
Features & Benefits:
- Facilitates breathing in case of cold
- Reduces drowning possibilities caused by vomits
- Reduces baby wind accumulation
- Reduces cot death risks
- Suitable from birth to 3 years
- 2 positions bed frame
- Relax system (2 tilt positions – 7° to 10°)
- Removable & lockable caster wheels
- Made in Spain
- FREE 2 Year Local Warranty
- FREE Delivery & Installation
- FREE 4″ Happy Cot High Density Foam Mattress (Worth S$59)
Material & Color:
- Lacquered beech wood
Exterior size: 120cm (L) x 65.5cm (W) x 98cm (H)
Interior size: 117cm (L) x 58cm (W)