No products in the cart.
Soothing sways and playful bounces inspired by nature
- Innovative dual motion wire-free bouncer that offers the perfect combination of soothing sways and entertaining bounces, creating a unique experience that envelops baby in a natural environment that supports the development of EQ.
- All natural motion – the homogeneous, continuous movement is created either by baby’s natural bouncing movements or by parents’ loving hands, swaying the bouncer.
- Musical variety: the bouncer offers a selection of 19 tunes in 3 different categories – 25 minutes of continuous music.
- Cute, smiling Meadow Days characters amuse baby and encourage your little ones to practice their fine motor skills.
- Elegant design includes soft, padded seat that is easy to wash and quick to assemble.
- Innovative dual-motion bouncer that sways and bounces
- Removable arch with 2 adorable rattling toys
- 3 music categories with 19 different tunes: playful, soothing and white noise
- 25 Minutes of continuous music
- Calming vibrations
- Easy-to-clean machine-washable seat
- Quick and easy assembly
- Extra security with a 5-point harness
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can encourage in your baby:
The cozy seat that bounces and sways with a gentle, monotonous movement creates an ideal environment that envelops and soothes baby while supporting the development of EQ.
As baby sits in the soft seat and gazes at the dangling toys, the colors and shapes stimulate sight while the rattling noises stimulate sound.
Fine Motor Skills
When babies reach out and attempt to bat the hanging toys they practice and hone their fine motor skills and learn eye-hand coordination.
Place baby in the bouncer and gently bounce or sway your little one to relax or stimulate baby’s body sensation.
As babies grow and muscles develop, they will be able to create motion in the bouncer independently, making the seat bounce up and down with their own movements.
When introducing baby to solids, the bouncer seat is a convenient option. The slight elevation can help babies that aren’t yet sitting up independently explore new tastes and textures more easily.