No products in the cart.
MOO MOO KOW
Moo Moo Kow Bamboo Training Pants:
• One-size fits 3-5 years old (to adjust the snap and pull-ups easily)
• Soft Bamboo (with absorbent padding) against baby’s skin, with a waterproof outer layer
• Breathable, Light & Waterproof. They are thin (not as bulky as a regular cloth diaper)
• Designed to allow toddlers to feel the sensation of wetness.
• Our training pants are intended to aid in toilet training when a child is ready to take that step, as they are meant to contain ‘accidents’ while the child is trying to get to the potty. They would be suitable for overnight use only if the child is waking up at night to use the bathroom.
A winner in the ‘Mother & Baby Singapore Awards (2011,2012 and 2013) the Moo Moo Kow One Size Snap Diaper has been a favourite for most mommies. The one-size fits all feature has been tested to fit babies from about 3kg to 18kg.
With four size adjustments to fit your baby comfortably, this snap diaper will adapt well to baby’s growing body. The soft elastic gathers are incredible at containing leaks while being ever so gentle on baby’s tender skin. This snap diaper also comes with soft inner suede cloth and durable waterproof, breathable fabric that is soft, stretchy and helps keeps baby’s skin dry.
Details: Each set include with 2 pieces of Bamboo Inserts.
What are the ‘Advantages’ of Bamboo Diaper?:-
Bamboo is much softer.
Breathable and good in absorbency.
Bamboo stays cooler in hot temperatures and warmer in cold temperatures.
What is the ‘Disadvantages’ of Bamboo Diaper? :
Bamboo material like to hold on to STAINS and they aren’t always easy to get out, even with good thorough rinse.
So frequent replacement of new diapers is recommended for hygiene reason, if baby is using Bamboo Diaper.
Washing of Bamboo Diaper – avoid soaking as it is harmful to the material.